by avengers 3 Replies latest jw friends

• avengers
    avengers

----- Original Message -----
    To: [email protected]
    Sent: Wednesday, February 13, 2002 1:40 PM
    Subject: JW .com saw your post on COC book

Re: can coc plant that seed of doubt Feb 13, 2002 04:31

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    When you read the book crisis of conscience how instrumental was that book in getting you to leave the organisation.

It didn't influence me one bit.

))))))))))

I found your comments to be very interesting - What do you think of the material that was put in the book--- do you feel that it was untrue, lies or just dirty laundry that should not have been told.

I have found very few folks who have read the book who did not find it interesting in that it shows how things REALLY WORK in the org

being a former Bethelite i knew many of the guys mentioned in his book personally-

At this point in your life what is your position on the org- Are you still active?

thanks for taking the time

A Brother 2 aka james

p.s. I edited nothing. This is original. avengers.

Truth cannot be changed. Man's understanding of truth however, can.

• dungbeetle
    dungbeetle

I get emails from him all the time. He and his wife seem very nice. They don't post much. I'm hoping to meet them later this year or early next year.

Sounds like he's asking you to expand your opinion of C of C.

If you are uncomfortable with his email, you can block it or can email him back and say so.

In 1975 a crack team of publishers was sentenced to death by a judicial commiteee. They promptly escaped from the cult and now live life on the run. If you have a problem ... and if you can find them ... maybe you can contact the A--postate Team"

• avengers
    avengers

I will E-mail back and explain. Thanks.
    With all the things going on sometimes I get a little paranoid.
    Didn't mean to be rude. Sorry if I offended anyone.

• larc
    larc

A Brother is JT, one of our best posters here.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit