searching for friends

by katedreamhealer12 4 Replies latest jw friends

• katedreamhealer12
    katedreamhealer12

Hello everybody! I've got 2 problems which I hope someone will kindly help me solve. The first one, I'm eager to study the Bible, and the second one, I'm eager to look for friends who will help me learn English. And I'd like to combine the pleasant thing with the useful one and to find an English speaking friend who will agree to chat to me via e-mail and ICQ about God and life, and moreover correct my mistakes in English. I would be so grateful to you!) My e-mail: [email protected]

• N.drew
    N.drew

Greetings katedreamhealer12! It is nice to read your introduction. I know of persons who have studied the Bible with Jehovah's Witnesses so that they might learn Engish. Your name is kate...meaning you are female? Not that it matters too much because in Jesus to whom the Bible directs us (I believe) all are one. Galatians 3:28.

You post is well written, your understanding of English looks perfect.

Just so you know, most who post here are they who are not in good standing with the organization of Jehovah"s Witnesss. But many who post here (looks like to me) are in good standing with Almighty God. Jesus is the Prince of Peace (Isaiah 9:6 and Matthew 11:29), at first you might find they are not a peaceful group of people here, I think it's called initiation, or weeding. Weeding is good! So if someone comes here with the idea Weed Me! I believe she will do very well.

God bless you and thanks for posting! I hope you will feel welcome here.

• N.drew
    N.drew

Dear katedreamhealer12, maybe someone will email you, but if not, it is caution against providing a link to a stranger, it is not non-love. OK?

The Bible warns "be cautious as serpents" Matthew 10:16. When people do that sometimes they are viewed unfriendly. They are not unfriendly, just careful of the difficult time we live. (2 Timothy 3:1-13)

• Holey_Cheeses*King_of_the juice.
    Holey_Cheeses*King_of_the juice.

The world's most respected scientific journal - awake magazine - has reported that the most successful way to gain bible knowledge whilst learning another language is to do it when naked. Something to do with the pores of the skin being linked to the brain, so the more pores exposed, the greater the absorption of knowledge.

Will need a video link for greater effectiveness.

No, I do not have the time for such pursuits, but I am sure there are keen teachers here who would be willing to assist under such circumstances.

Cheeses. Just being helpful.

• N.drew
    N.drew

I wonder if there is a relationship of cause and effect regarding sarcasm and how many people close to a person are "in the truth"?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit