summation of the current jw psyche

by cptkirk 9 Replies latest jw experiences

• cptkirk
    cptkirk

facts do not matter. we will make the facts fit our world view. ie. we have the truth...this is the end of the world...but why aren't we being persecuted? wait i have an idea, let's throw some dirt in people's faces...ahhhh much better, see margret, i told you they hated us....I KNEW WE HAD THE TRUTH, THEY DO HATE US, YES!!!!

i just got a phone call from one of the concerned types....what a joke. they dont want to listen to rational talk, because it threatens their delusions. my advice to anyone dealing with these poor deluded fools, dont give them what they want. it may sting a bit, but dont grill them. just rationally discuss anything with them, no matter how passive aggressively annoying they become, dont give them what they want. by you staying rational and calm, you force them to see the unthinkable, YOU have the TRUTH, not them. facts do matter. no matter how much wtbs claim they dont matter.

then they will say how preposterous for you to claim we say facts dont matter. then you present the facts to them calmly, logically...what happens? you force them to reveal what they are. pyramid scheme scam artists. who give credence only to their facts, not the facts.

hey board crazies, why are we still here? september 2011 was the end right? that comet thing was going to kill us all i thought? these end time dates are a lot like bad video game release dates. they are endlessly being moved up , and when they finally come out, they flounder into obsucrity.

i'll be back in december to check on the board crazies again. remember they mocked noah too!!!! so shall they mock you!!!! lllllllllllllllllllooooooooollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

http://www.amazon.com/Get-Life-William-Shatner/dp/0671021311/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1316650384&sr=8-1

• mummatron
    mummatron

I feel a fun board New Year's coming on...

• inordiNate
    inordiNate

Facts matter? Huh, That's not what I was taught. I prefer "Simon Says" or "govering body says". Ha!

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

love ur post capt and totally agree with the need to stay calm and rational with the facts.

might I add another nugget...always be happy let them see you as the embodiment of joy and happiness.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

JW Cattle excited about..

New Light..

..................... ...OUTLAW

• onemore
    onemore

I have decided to keep my mouth shut, sometimes I feel that there is no point in trying to reason with some JWs, it’s very difficult to engage them in a logical discussion about the Organization’s mistakes, unless they are ready and willing to challenge their thinking.

P.S. I make sure to look clean cut and well dressed whenever I go to the town where my former congregation is. After all…image is what matters to them.

• ekruks
    ekruks

it's like the control the governments had over people before the civil rights movements in the 1970s........ the JW organisation is very in the passed

• ziddina
    ziddina
    "...september 2011 was the end right? that comet thing was going to kill us all..."

What? When???

Day-yamm, I miss all the fun stuff...

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

Zid some say this brown dwarf star was gonna come close to the planet on sept twenty something.

link

• ziddina
    ziddina

Thanks, Darth!

Must not have been too important - my "Sky and Telescope" email subscription didn't utter a peep about the "End of The World" due to a brown dwarf star - and if ANYone should know about that, it would be those guys...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit