Door to Door Atheists Bother Mormons in Salt Lake

by AK - Jeff 9 Replies latest jw friends

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

This is funny! I was surprised that he did not mention Jw's, but all the same applies. Many pardons if this has already made the rounds - I just became aware of it by a friend posting it on FB yesterday.

Jeff

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-bWz74h518

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

That's awesome. Perhaps we ex-JWs should knock on doors of current JWs, hand out a copy of Ray Franz book and offer a complimentary study of Freeminds.org!

• donny
    donny

Very funny!

• Nickolas
    Nickolas

Substitute the WTBTS for the LDS and it is still a bullseye. Thanks for that. Enjoyed it thoroughly.

• Robdar
    Robdar

That was fun to watch.

• EmptyInside
    EmptyInside

Actually,most Witnesses I know would have invited them in and just started counting time. Oh,two atheists came to my door and I got 2 hours of field service without leaving my house.

• tec
    tec

I thought it was ironic that the older guy hit them. The older guy was an LDS bishop, did he say?

At the same time, a lot of people stood on their porch or in their doorway and let them talk for a while.

Peace,

Tammy

• White Dove
    White Dove

What's this about?

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

I thought the badges were fun. I think I would have listed myself as 'Elder .....' though, as every Mormon who has ever come to my door has had that on his badge.

Jeff

• AdaMakawee
    AdaMakawee

heh thanks for sharing this

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit