I saw the gods last night...

by EntirelyPossible 9 Replies latest jw experiences

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

The gods of METAL! Big 4, Yankee Stadium, Metallica, Megadeth, Slayer, Anthrax. Eight hours of show with some of the greatest thrash metal bands to have ever existed playing their best to an utterly packed crowed at Yankees Stadium, finishing off with all off the Big 4 playing Overkill, a tribute to Lemmy and his band Motorhead, one of the original metal gods.

Oh, and some guy was out front yelling at us as we went in that we could rule with Jesus or serve in hell. I told him I already had my ticket to hell.

• tec
    tec

Eight hours! You must be completely deaf today, lol!

• talesin
  • EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

Eight hours! You must be completely deaf today, lol!

I had a little trouble hearing last night on the cab ride back, yeah. Totally worth it, though. I love my new Slayer tshirt, "Now I shall reign in blood"...

• Pams girl
    Pams girl

Saw Metallica in Donnington 1990 when I was 19......they smashed it! Got hit in the head with a plastic bottle and some bloke puked on my shoes......ahhhh the good ole days!

• sizemik
    sizemik
    I told him I already had my ticket to hell.

The big 4 at Yankee Stadium . . . you must still have your ticket . . . cos' you've just been in heaven dude!

I'm seriously jealous.

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

Awesome, dude.

• Shador
    Shador

<---- Jealous x infinity.

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

size, yes, I did save my ticket. that show was insanely awesome. I will never forget it.

• J. Hofer
    J. Hofer

whoa! i only saw the bluray...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit