Facts and nothing but the facts

by apostate man 7 Replies latest watchtower bible

• apostate man
    apostate man

Lets start a topic thats states the FACTS about WT, NWT or Jw's in general. Lets keep it clean and no comments, just FACTS! I will start off with an easy one.
    The word "cross" is in the KJ's Bible, "stake" in the NWT. True, "Stauros" is the original Greek word but my book, Strongs Concordance with Hebrew and Greek Translation, says that "the only authorized translation into English" for STAUROS is "cross". By definition STAUROS is "stake or cross", but were talking translation here.
    Not a huge difference, but still a fact.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Fact:Every JW that has supported WBTS has eventualy died.Fact:WBTS was caught with their pants down boinking the Wild Beast..LOL...OUTLAW

• KJV
    KJV

It's amazing to what lengths a witness will go in arguing the issue as to whether Jesus was hung from a lamp post or a telephone pole.

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

Some facts say steak
    some facts say cross
    which facts would you prefer.

Fact...These are arrows

• apostate man
    apostate man

So much for no comments. Hey, KJV, I hope your not implying(sp?) that I am or ever was A JW. God Forbid! Not in a million! I put in the cross subject because they do argue that all the time. Apostate Man

and just for record.... while the definition of two words can be the same, the actual word makes a big difference. Stake= l, Cross= T, well, you get the point(I hope)

• Bang
    Bang

Fact: The WT society 'buys and sells' what they consider to be holy.

Fact: The WT society worships an imaginary monster.

Fact: The WT society don't do as the samaritan, but prefer to travel to far away places and make another proselyte.

Fact: The world hasn't ended, they lied (were mistaken?)

Fact: They claim divine authority without having any.

Fact: They go against heartfelt kindness to further their own ends.

Fact: They have caused much harm.

Fact: They aren't considered well my both man and God. Men think they're nutjobs for sprouting about the end of the world all the time.

Fact: They're kept bound up in the dark, while gnashing their teeth at the rest of the world, waiting for vengeance with a smile - sort of, maybe, they're not sure, what's really going on, God must love me, I've been doing what He said haven't I, see how I'm better than some others, am I, I'll look on the internet, oh shit, it was all crap, I fell into a pit, no I was pushed, what's going on?

• KJV
    KJV

I never thought you to be a witness apostate man, it's just that as a witness I wasted time arguing about what Jesus died on, as if that was an issue that would determine a person's salvation. I think you present a valid fact and I would like to add to it.

Fact: Jesus never died on a "torture" stake. There is no word "torture" in the original Greek. Check your diaglot and you will see that there is no adjective word for "torture". That was added by Freddie Franz.

Fact: The New World Translation reads at John 17:3 "This means everlasting life, their "taking in" knowledge of you,.....". There is no "taking in" in the correct translation. That was added by Fred Franz so that witnesses would forever have to study their Watchtower magazines.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Sometimes i can't say something is a fact unless i have seen it, heard it, felt it, tasted it, experienced it, lived it myself.

SS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit