How would you spend your time?

by Jack C. 5 Replies latest jw friends

• Jack C.
    Jack C.

Let's say it was revealed via the media and scientific community that a planet wide catastrophe such as a large comet or asteroid impact or even a brush with a large planetary body or black hole was emminant and that it was certain to devistate the planet in say 18 months. How would you spend the remaining time? If the event was considered possibly survivable by maybe a few million what action, if any would you take? What do you think the reaction of the witnesses would be, as if I didn't know?

Jack

• Shador
    Shador

Personally, I would like to travel. I'd like to see Scotland and Ireland. Also, Germany (maybe even the military hospital where I was born). I'd probably watch all my favorite movies and shows one last time. Also I'd really, really like to get laid. I would hate to die without having tried it at least once.

The Witlesses, of course would believe that somehow they, and only they would be the lucky few million and that this was Armageddon™

• mamamo
    mamamo

I would try to finish my degree in the remaiing or time or I would travel to at least Disneyland, since i have never been there. Although it wouldn't be my first time, it would be the first time in a long time, so add getting laid in there.

• Jack C.
    Jack C.

Shador , What part of SC are you from? I live in Anderson.

Jack

• Shador
    Shador

Jack, You have a PM.

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

hoook up alert!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit