It's Not Fair!!!!!!

by VioletAnai 9 Replies latest jw friends

• VioletAnai
    VioletAnai

For most of you Valentines is over. It's just begining here now. Sigh! Now I've got a whole day to look forward to being lonely. Yippee.

So how was everyone's day? Anyone care to share their romantic antics and make me jealous? I need to live vicariously

Cheers.
    Vi.

I've got lots of luv to give, but no one wants it! - Mona.

• JBean
    JBean

Here in the States, it's not the 14th yet! V-day is still lurking around the corner! : ) Don't be lonely... you've got lots of friends here!

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

Hi!
    I got a dozen red roses from the president of the company I work for. The first long stem roses I have ever received! Tonight I have a date with a wonderful man. We dated many years ago when we were both jws, and very young. Now we're both out, and this is the first Valentine's day that I really have something to celebrate!
    cb

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

Hey Vi...how did you work out your dates darling?? LOL...It would have been first in NZ...then here in Aussie...which is where you reside sweetheart...and then everywhere else...that includes all other ports of no real significance *joke*

If its any consolation...I got sweet FA for valentines day...but that's okay...cos I was a JW for many years and never got anything then either...

Cheer Up...we're finally getting a summer now...38 degrees (celcius) here today...that's something to smile about if you own a pub! :o)

• VioletAnai
    VioletAnai

Nah, I luv Qld's mild winters best Beck!

The thing with the dates, I dunno? It was before 8am. Waaayyy to early for this little black duck to do any serious calculations. Oh, yeah, with usa, they get an extra day to wait. Lucky things!

I've got lots of luv to give, but no one wants it! - Mona.

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

Vi..you are right...you get the best weather...I'm so jealous...I'm almost as jealous as Coffee_Black getting them roses...and long stem too..lol. You go girl!

• Prisca
    Prisca

Violet,

If it's any consolation, I haven't received anything either for Valentine's Day.

Hey Beck - nice photo! I say that cos you look a lot like me, LOL!!

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

Prisca...so you're a spunk too huh lol.

...and none of us got anything for Valentines Day...LMAO

• kevin221
    kevin221

Prisca,
    Ok, now you can't say you didn't get a Valentine.

With love in my heart from me to you.....smooooooooch.

Kevin

• Prisca
    Prisca

------> to Kevin darling - THANK YOU

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit