9/11/2011 I will remember

by Mickey mouse 7 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

Not just as the 10 year anniversary of 9/11 but also as the date of the study of the most disgusting Watchtower article I have ever read.

• WildeLover
    WildeLover

Oh Mickey,

it was awful. i had to endure such muck. i didnt comment, i read a scripture but one of the most horrific thing was a "brother" giving out about the RC church and its attitude towards adultery and how disgraceful it is and that "brother" himself was disfellowshipped for very public adultery about four years ago. how awful!

i am dreading two weeks time study. in fact i might not even be around then!

cant believe it has been ten years since 9/11. awful buiness,

WildeLover

• TimothyT
    TimothyT

Wasnt it dreadful.

Instead of sitting through such bullsh** i spent the time in a nice baptist church and listened to them talking about Jesus Christ and how we can follow in his footsteps. It was MOST encouraging. :)

Timmy xxx

• J. Hofer
    J. Hofer

wildelover, get out of her. babylon the great. life's short and there are more interesting things than studying watchtowers.

• Lunatic Faith
    Lunatic Faith

Yesterday I attended an event designed to invert the energy patterns of 9/11 by simply choosing love as THE frequency of choice. It was a worldwide event where people of the new age/wiccan/pagan communities got together and at the same time visualized a blanket of love drowning out the negativity born on 9/11/01. It occurred to me, that while 'worldly people' were focused on positive feelings and community responsibility, the JW's were learning about hatred and fear and judgment. I remember as I was at the event, visualizing love spreading across the world, I imagined a glittering cloud joining with others from all across the world. We were meeting at a place near a local KH I used to attend. I imagined the cloud of love trying to penetrate the bubble around the KH, but all I saw was emptiness. It was like a black void, completely repellent to positive thought. That proved to me, more than anything, who is truly 'mentally diseased.'

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

I vented on Saturday night so that my mind and heart would be clear for opening day of the NFL and Fantasy Football on Sunday.

Lunatic Faith, thank you for your vibes on Sunday. Love is Love and Love is all you need.

• Adiva
    Adiva

Lunatic Faith, I believe we attended the same event.

Adiva

• FrankWTower
    FrankWTower

My thoughts exactly Mickey. Absolutely disgusting.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit