Legal fee's paid by the Menlo Park Congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses.

by Devil_Fish 2 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Devil_Fish
    Devil_Fish

In case your learning about this court case for the first time, You have a lot of catching up to do. Start Here: http://ex-jw.com/?s=menlo+park

This law suit is over a year old at this point, and there have been many twist and turns. As of this date, the defendants in this case are still in control of at least some of the Menlo Park Congregation's bank accounts, as well as the Menlo Park Kingdom Hall.

The latest letter to the Judge filed by Defense attn. Smith seems to indicate that he has worked on this case for 10 hours or more at his client's expence. He goes on to complain that the Plantiffs filings are filled with "half-truths".

Well Mr. Smith, to you I say this: Matthew 7:4 How can you say to your brother, 'Let me take the speck out of your eye,' when all the time there is a plank in your own eye?

This is a law suit against private individuals. The Menlo Park Congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses are not named as defendants. Why then on the Menlo Park Congregation's Accounts Report (posted on the information board inside the Menlo Park Kingdom hall) is there a charge of $606.00 for "Legal Fees"? It would seem that your clients are not paying for your work at all, but rather The Menlo Park Congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses are. What justification do your clients have for charging their personal legal fees to the Menlo Park Congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses? Is every one in the Menlo Park Congregation agreeable to having their donations finance the legal fees of the aleged criminals in this case? Your treading on thin ice Mr. Smith, and I hear a cracking sound.

Daniel 6:22 My God hath sent his angel, and hath shut the lions mouths, and they have not hurt me; forasmuch as before him innocency was found in me; and also before thee, O king, have I done no hurt. Then was the king exceeding glad, and commanded that they should take Daniel up out of the den. So Daniel was taken up out of the den, and no manner of hurt was found upon him, because he had trusted in his God. And the king commanded, and they brought those men that had accused Daniel, and they cast them into the den of lions, them, their children, and their wives; and the lions had the mastery of them, and brake all their bones in pieces, before they came to the bottom of the den.

D_F

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

Has anyone from the plaintiff's side gotten a copy of that accounts report to enter into evidence? Even a pic with a cameraphone would be better than nothing of they have no other access.

The Borg operatives aren't above changing/altering/forging documents, so it's best to get a record asap.

Thanks so much for this update.

• Balaamsass
    Balaamsass

Any updates on this?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit