That Dateline thing.

by Dan B 5 Replies latest jw friends

• Dan B
    Dan B

I've been away from this forum for a while, so I was wondering if that Dateline story ever aired? Or is it still coming up?

Thanks

Dan

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Still no word yet, Dan.

I don't want someone in my life I can live with. I want someone in my life I can't live without.
  • AlanF
    AlanF

It's still very much in the works, but no date for airing is set.

AlanF

• conflicted
    conflicted

I did a search on the board and the latest is "sometime after the olympics".

Kinda vague, like "this 'generation' will live forever".

Now where have I heard that one before?

--------------------------------------
    life is the opportunity for art

• proplog2
    proplog2

The "attack on america"
    Olympics

and now Roman Catholic Pedophilia have upstaged the anti-witness stuff. It appears as if there are worse problems in the world.

Not that child molestation in any organization isn't bad it just doesn't appear to have a very high priority to the networks who need something sensational enough to draw a sizeable audience.

• zev
    zev

PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR DATELINE UPDATES

http://www.silentlambs.org/dateline.htm

HERE IS THE LATEST UPDATE:

2-10-02- It has been a hard week on the Dateline front. Much has been accomplished regarding the finishing of the story and the re-writes that were made. The senior producer loves the story and has given his approval to go to the brass for final approval. As the story is in this stage it is getting very close. It is not until the brass give final approval do we actually know exactly how much of everything that has been filmed will be in the story. When the final approval comes we will be able to clue you in to what actually is going to be presented and how to create anticipation for it. Watchtower has yet to make any statement on film. What a cowardly way to address this issue. If you had done nothing wrong would you not want to step up and clear your name? Perhaps there are too many questions they cannot answer.

-Zev
    Learn about the Wtbts and the U.N.
    ** http://www.geocities.com/plowbitch69 **

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit