your not xjw you are x watchtower

by compton 6 Replies latest jw friends

• compton
    compton

your still dedicated and baptised witnesses of Jehovah, but you are free on this board to
    shout from the house tops to the whole world what Jesus tells you in secret! remember his command !

• pamkw
    pamkw

You can't have one without the other. So I am ex everything. I am more dedicate to God (Jehovah is someone I do not recognize) now than I was before. I actually know who he is, where I didn't have a clue as a jw. I know what I am, and what I am not.

Pam

• avengers
    avengers
    tells you in secret

secrets???? I'm crazy 'bout secrets. What do you do with Jezus in secret? Is that how the Governing Body gets their New Light from the Great Jehovah?

• Francois
    Francois

Compton, you're not too well schooled in English, either.

The proper statement would be:

"You're not xjw, you are x Watchtower."

"Your" is a possessive pronoun. "You're" is a contraction of you are.

Try to get it right. People don't pay all that much attention to anyone who appoints themselves a critic and then proves their lack of intelligence by murdering the language.

Think about it before you react.

FT

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

Dude, I'm ex everything now. I don't want any part of anything now. Just leave me alone.

Slipnslidemaster:"Baywatch has enriched and, in many cases, helped save lives. I'm looking forward to the opportunity to continue with a project which has has such a significance for so many."
    - David Hasselhoff

• TR
    TR
    your still dedicated and baptised witnesses of Jehovah

Bullshit. I was baptized in the name of the father, son, and WTS. I dedicated my life to serving the WTS. Since I left, I "undedicate" myself. So there. THHHFFFPPPT!

TR

I hold it to be the inalienable right of anybody to go to hell in his own way.
    --Robert Frost, 1935

• QuietOne
    QuietOne

Francois,

You obviously paid enough attention to reply.

I was disappointed with your post. You usually have more of a point to make. You must be bored this evening to be picking apart someone's grammar.

Cheers,
    QO

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit