Spreading the truth about WBTS in a 3rd-world continent.

by african GB Member 4 Replies latest jw friends

• african GB Member
    african GB Member

As you would all know, the org is growing rapidly in uncivilised parts of the world. This is mainly due to the fact that they don't get to find out the truth about the org.

Is there another way of getting people to know, besides the internet? bearing in mind that more than 90% of 3rd world folks don't have access.

• dgp
    dgp

I disagree with the figure about who has and who doesn't have internet access. The Third World is very heterogeneous and the only common aspect to all of them is their not being developed.

As to your question, try AM radio. Most people do own radios. Depending on where you live, you can find that many people also own TV's.

I would also disagree with "uncivilized". This is not to say that there are not areas that are terribly backwards, but "uncivilized" is certainly not what you could say about, say, Kenyans.

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

I lived in Cameroon. Where do you live?

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Btw, it has nothing to do with the internet per se. It has everything to do in Africa with the real lack of exposure to western marketing, of which, JW's have mastered very well.

Also, I still think you are a fraud AGBM....

• dgp
    dgp

All Time Jeff, you have a pm

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit