Is ALL religion a snare and a racket?

by Fernando 5 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Fernando
    Fernando

"Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction." Blaise Pascal

• still thinking
  • trailerfitter
    trailerfitter

The WT plaquards said this when the bible students were campaigning all over the states at the start of the 29th century. I have see this bragging on DVDs that the Watchtower distribute. If you are an atheist you will obviously say that it is true the ALL are the same. If an organisation on the other hand is competing in an area for new members they will also say that other groups and churches are run by Satan or not preaching the true word etc etc. It is called AD HOMINEN which puts down other without arousing suspiciion about their own organisation.

I look at it as the same way political parties campaign and we have this sort of thing in the United Kingdom. they put other parties down and say how wonderful they are but when you look at thier history the gruesome truth is really seen. The WATCHTOWER is not gods appointed organisation to spread spiritual food at the correct time as they claim. They area just a bunch of Christians who think they are better than any other group and think they have the right to say that they are the only true religion. Incidently by saying this I checked how credible they were.....

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

Yes, as is politics...

oz

• No Room For George
  • transhuman68
    transhuman68

Rutherford said it first. http://www.archive.org/details/ReligionIsASnareAndARacket He was proved right I think!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit