That was then, this is now...

by Flip 4 Replies latest jw friends

• Flip
    Flip

JW attitudes are not what they used to be in Watch Tower Land, and they’re changing rather quickly. In fact, many here have stated that they expect the Societies attitude to go ‘mainstream’ some day.

Compared to the time of my tenure as a Jehovah’s Witness, the WTBTS is already there; at least the perks are getting better, less window washing and cut-rate travel in the company of persons that guarantee a preferred profile.

To illustrate, check out the link. Apparently, just before the imminent destruction of this ‘old, weary, wicked system of things’ takes place, Jehovah’s Witnesses (in good standing) might as well create an industry and enjoy discovering what was once considered the devils playground while they ‘urgently’ wait for Jehovah to spring the ‘Big A’ and prang all the householders that should have been preached to while Jehovah’s Publishers were out having a ball.

I’m all for a good time but a little skeptical about that ‘Twin Towers Complex Tour’ though.

. http://www.bethelcoachtours.com/New_York_Tours.htm

• YoursChelbie
    YoursChelbie

I had NEVER heard of this:

• YoursChelbie
    YoursChelbie

Wonder where they learned such sophisticated advertising techniques?

A "FREE" field service bag???

• SYN
    SYN

DAMN, but those Service bags are stylish! Aren't you just itching to go out in the Field with a bag as cool as that?

• CC Ryder
    CC Ryder

Is That Bluejeans he is wearing, and is that a women wearing slacks advertizing free Field Service Bags? I didn't know they loosened up the dress code. Even so, I hated field service and changing the dress code won't change me...LOL.

CC

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit