C-Span. Irish Parliament and Strong Remarks Agst. Vatican See

by Band on the Run 3 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

We aren't the only ones in pain. C-Span is running a program based on statements concerning a child abuse report dealing with the Holy See. As an American, it is fascinating to watch. Speaker after speaker condemned the Vatican. The conduct being reported stems from a ten year period, ending two years ago. An official commission found disgusting statements. Vatican documents reveal much worry about its reputation and liability. The children are not mentioned in the documents. An American politician would never attack the Vatican so directly.

The program has been running for 45 minutes now and I have yet to hear a neutral comment towards the Church.

• paulnotsaul
    paulnotsaul

Protestant majority, maybe? I don't know. peacetotheIrish paulnotsaul

• wobble
    wobble

Eire, as opposed to Northern Ireland, is mostly Catholic, but the church really has taken a thumping over abuse, and rightly so, respect to the Irish for exposing their own church's shortcomings.

I hope the WT gets such bad publicity, it is guilty of exactly the same disgusting treatment of its own abuse victims, where is the love one would expect in a christian organization ?

• botchtowersociety

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit