Any Bikers out there?

by Out at Last! 5 Replies latest jw friends

• Out at Last!
    Out at Last!

Where are all you bikers? I spent the rainy day today planning and reserving rooms for the Sturgis 2012 trip. Got it all mapped out, 3 days travel with hotels booked every 500 miles, 7 nights -15 minutes from Sturgis with special 6 night rate + 7th night free. Aug 6-12th, 2012, who’s with me? Got to book soon, specials are running out fast and some places are booked through 2013 already. You snooze, you lost! Trip planned from the Mid –Atlantic region, can ride in truck, bike or trike, also taking a covered trailer. Any who want join in are welcome.We are leaving on the 4th and returning on the 15th.

• paulnotsaul
    paulnotsaul

Out at Last, I grew up on two wheels thanks to my dad. I don't have bike at present but hope to be riding again when the kids get alittle older. I think about it alot. I miss the rides. Enjoy yourself brother. And BE SAFE! peacerider paulnotsaul

• poppers
    poppers

Yes, but mine doesn't have a motor on it.

• paulnotsaul
    paulnotsaul

Poppers, you'll just have to pedal ALOT faster! peaceP paulnotsaul

• zeroday*
    zeroday*

Honda VTX 1300c...

• mrquik
    mrquik

Sad I won't be making the Sturgis trip. Currently riding a Harley. Grew up on Yamahas & Hondas. Been from NY to Mexico, Key West & the West Coast by bike. If you see my "MRQUIK" vanity plate, honk & wave me over.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit