Destroyed some important house-to-house records...hehehe

by Free!! 4 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Free!!
    Free!!

Today i was cleaining my house and found an USB stick a brother (ex-bethelite pioneer/MS) left here a few months back when they came to visit me for "guidance"... i had completly forgot about it... i remember seeing a note by my door a couple days later asking me if i found the stick, i didnt even pay attention to it.... I guess he gave up...

Well today i finally had time to look at the contents and to my surprise i found files and files of house-to-house records... who lives where, who opened the door, dates, publisher, etc... being my "deep respect" for all teochratic ish (sense my sarcasm) i proceeded to hit delete, delete, delete... aww the awesome feeling... just wanted to share!! :)

• paulnotsaul
    paulnotsaul

Nazi's kept detailed records too. Coincidence? Probably not. To many similarities to them. peaceFree paulnotsaul

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

Pity the names and adresses were not blacked out and then the file sent to a newspaper...

the public has no idea of this stuff. A JW would make the cleverest thief... they know precisely when people are not home.

oz

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Buy a PDF of COC and load it onto it before you give it back

• Free!!
    Free!!

i thought about it the same thing Aussie Oz, but i did not want to bother....

And Black sheep, thats a great idea... but i am the bride of satan right now, this brother wont even come close to me!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit