Hurricane Irene heading for the WT HQ

by trailerfitter 9 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• trailerfitter
    trailerfitter

Interesting as we are watching on the TV in the UK about how New York is having some areas evacuted. Wonder who is praying for the WT building gets flooded out by storm surge?

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

If it were to make a direct hit on Washtowel headquarters and destroy it, while barely splashing everything else, it would be a slap in the face that Jehovah's spirit is protecting his work.

• sizemik
    sizemik

Being so destructive . . . and with a womans name . . . the irony is kind of appropriate.

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

If it hits them, they will say Satan controls the weather and attacked them.

If it misses them, they will say Jehovah controls the weather and protected them.

They have their bases covered.

• trailerfitter
    trailerfitter

Lets hope the printing presses are below sea level, they'd definately get hit.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

If it hits them hard and causes much damage, they are likely self-insured and will have to spend lots of $$ to make repairs (free labor, but materials cost $$) before they can cash in on the pending sale of all the NYC property. If they suffer such damage at their locations, the rest of NYC is in deep doo-doo.

DOC

• trailerfitter
    trailerfitter

Mad sweeney has a point you know, they have all bases covered.

• clarity
    clarity

Wow ..... guess this is REAL in New York ...subways closing down as we speak!

• Bella15
    Bella15

LOL ... I quote "Wonder who is praying for the WT building gets flooded out by storm surge?"

• Bella15
    Bella15

"If it hits them, they will say Satan controls the weather and attacked them.

If it misses them, they will say Jehovah controls the weather and protected them.

They have their bases covered."

SO TRUE ... sad for me ..... Watchtower DEVIL "Let my people go" Let my mom, my sisters, my nieces and nephews FREE ...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit