Child Cusstody Handbook and Divorce Book (if there is one for JW)

by itscrap&theyknowit! 8 Replies latest watchtower bible

• itscrap&theyknowit!
    itscrap&theyknowit!

I am looking thru different posts. PLEASE CAN SOMEONE SHOOT ME A LINK...ASAP!!! This cult has waaaay too much time on their hands.

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

Someone posted an internal memo/bklt giving JWs advice in child custody cases several months ago. It was info never intended to be seen by the opposing party. If you know where they will make their arguments, you can research and be prepared to counter. It struck me as a godsend. Sadly, I don't recall any more details. I've only been here a few months so you don't have to go back years to find it.

I know the basic of modern family law. Examination in detail of who is already performing a service such as waking up, dressing, cooking meals, consoling, attending teacher conferences, etc. A traditional father of a few generations ago would not stand much chance. A few generations ago, the general rule was that women received custody for "tender years,"(preschool) and the father had custody after that. Only a man would know the world well enough to arrange education and overall lifestyle.

• Open mind
    Open mind

This video by Truthbookblues pretty well sums it up.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Truthbookblues?blend=15&ob=5#p/u/56/z0eKSMk7tIU

Enjoy.

om

• Gayle
    Gayle

ic&tki!,,you have a PM.

• jamiebowers
  • GLTirebiter
    GLTirebiter

It's called "Preparing for Child Custody Cases". You will find Randy Watter's critique of this publication at Freeminds.

• itscrap&theyknowit!
    itscrap&theyknowit!

Thanks to all of you!!! I feel physically sick having to go thru this. I can't believe they would be so damn willing to LIE!

Why I'm shocked, I don't know!

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

The last person who asked for it had such a sad tale. Creating such a book indicates they are looking to fight and win. Prayer is not enough. Knowing their plan should be invaluable to you. Now you are not in the dark. If you have a lawyer, the lawyer should love it.

• Gayle
    Gayle

ic&tki!,,try PM again

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit