We Were Interviewed for Cult Free Radio

by Reopened Mind 2 Replies latest jw friends

• Reopened Mind
    Reopened Mind

Last evening TotallyADD and I were interviewed by Mad Sweeney for his Cult Free Radio. I must admit I was nervous at first, wondering if I would make an identifying slip of the tongue. Mad Sweeney is a skilled interviewer who just talked to us and put our minds at ease. Thanks Mad Sweeney. I thoroughly enjoyed the experience and I know that TotallyADD did as well.

MS started out by asking us how long we had been in the organization, if we were true believers when in. Then he proceeded ask deeper questions such as "Were there any sources of cognitive dissonance that you had to place on the shelf and 'wait on Jehovah' in order to remain faithful"? We explored the trigger that started us researching the truth about the "truth", then focused on the last straw that motivated us to leave the WT.

This program concentrated on husbands and wives who exited the WT together. TotallyADD and I discussed how we let each other know what we were learning and how we helped each other escape from our prison of indoctrination.

So fellow JWNers, if you would like to hear our story tune in to Cult Free Radio on Sept. 10.

Reopened Mind

• wobble
    wobble

Is there a way we in the U.K can access this show on line ? Please ?

• TotallyADD
    TotallyADD

Give Mad Sweeney a PM maybe he will be able to help you. Here in the U.S. you can listen to it on the internet. Totally ADD

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit