Who is WT "channeling"?

by cameo-d 7 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

When WT claims to get their "instructions" and "holy messages" through "channeling"....who are they supposedly contacting? Do they say Jesus is directing the org, or do they get their orders from the horses mouth Jehovah?

How exactly do they "channel"? Do they use weegee boards or automatic writing?

• still thinking
    still thinking

They have a direct link to the money God...HAND-IT-HOVAH

• maksym
    maksym

Channeling is a demonic practice used to conjure up demons to give information during a session.

This practice started in the 1920's and 30's with Judge Rutherford and perhaps continues on until today.

Most of the literature is or was channneled through "automatic writing" sessions.

God's channel is a subliminal message used to denote the fact that "a" god is using them to give them information.

Nothing can be confirmed or verified in this post.

The true Church was on the contrary established on Pentecost 33 AD and is guided by the Holy Spirit. It has never faded or died out to apostacy.

It lives even today.

Maksym

• baltar447
    baltar447

Wow maksym WTF are you smoking? Evidence for the outrageous claims please.

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

@maksym

Does using these "channeling" methods make Rutherford a Medium by definition?

If these strange practices are still going on today, and I think I read in a WT mag somewhere about "Jehovah's channel"...who is actually doing the conjuring?

Does this mean the GB is having seances?

• still thinking
    still thinking

I think the business definition of the word fits them well....since they ARE a BUSINESS

Business

• Distribution channel, a chain of intermediaries, each passing the product down the chain to the next organization, before it finally reaches the consumer
    • Marketing channel, set of activities necessary to transfer the ownership of goods from the point of production to the point of consumption
  • maksym
    maksym

There is no evidence for this. That is why it is controversial. I claim no evidence, but only rumours and speculation.

Believe what you want but the language and history is there to support such a notion.

I'm not messing with it. Look up the similarities between what Johanne Greber wrote in his book, 'Communicating with the Spirit World' , and what the WT teaches. They are all the same, yet they had no contact.

Demonic

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Does using these "channeling" methods make Rutherford a Medium by definition?

I'm quite sure Rutherford was an Extra Large............

DOC

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit