MDS (Gumby) 2 Thessalonians chapter 2

by philip 2 Replies latest jw friends

• philip
    philip

Dear Brother MDS, and a note to Gumby,

I am happy to have heard from you, to know you, and hear your sterling ring, your Shibboleth.

(Gumby, I appreciated your note about writing out the scriptural texts. In this case it is the whole chapter two of Second Thessalonians and I had hoped you would read it on your own when you could spare the time. Please do send me notes like this one, they help me to understand the needs of the readers)

Keep up your excellence in all phases of true worship! Like you, I see the demise of the WTBTS imminent, I am anxiously awaiting the fulfillment of Second Thessalonians 2 on the whole crowd!

Hoping there are other ones here like you, from time to time I would like to post. I am in university studies more than full-time, more like double time. One of the benefits is I am learning a lot fast.

The e-mail exchange isn't possible right now, thank you for the link. That will be later. I will be happy to read what you would like to send me. With me it is a time management problem, studying and working two jobs. I am in the process of transferring to U.C. Berkeley.

What plans do you have for the Memorial where you are? I will be alone for the Memorial, yet none of us are hardly alone.

Jehovah God's rich blessings be with you. How happy I am to know you are here! Post when you are able to. Your brother,

• belbab
    belbab

Hi Philip, whoever you are.

I can't figure out much about your post, Is there other references I missed. Are you kinda speaking tongue in cheek.

I was just reading 2Thess chap. two, I think we are on same wavelength. You don't have to quote it for me, I know how to look them up myself.

Glad to hear you are getting an education, beats getting it in or out behind the Kingdom Hall.

belbab

• gumby
    gumby

Phillip:..Who wrote to Gumby "What plans do you have for the Memorial where you are?

Hi Phillip. What "Memorial" are you refering to?
    I do not have any association with the JW's.
    Perhaps you read me wrong. If not, you could mail me and chat when you have time . Take care and I wish you well......Gumby

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit