A look at some of the people in the world, who claim to be Jesus and/or God.

by dm6 6 Replies latest social entertainment

• dm6
    dm6

After reading a post from another one of these crazy people who claim to be God, or at least to communicate with God for the benefit of others i thought i would make a thread about some of these crazy people in this crazy old world we live in. You can find that post i am referring to here.

Here are a few videos of some of the craziest things i have ever seen to do with Cults and Cult leaders.

Try to watch all of the first video and see the craziness in this guys eyes. he doesnt even blink. Well, i think for the whole seven minutes he must have blinked about 4 times. Maybe someone can count, i cant.

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

There are many the claim hearing and speaking to God, this is true.

A few things:

Christians do NOT hear or speak to God, but to Christ who is God's word and is our "chanel" to God.

Anyone that hears God is really hearing Christ, His Word.

But that isn't really the issue, the issue is how do we KNOW that someone is hearing God/Christ?

Maybe it is a demon ( if you believe in such) or maybe Satan or maybe just some serious mental health issue, correct?

That IS the issue.

But the bible does give us some "quality control" in regards to these "false prophets" so that we may know who truly hears The Word of God:

Here is a good start:

http://biblelight.net/false-prophets.htm

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

In many ways 1John answers most of the question anyone can have in regards to how someone who is One with God and Christ is to act, behave and how the spirit works through them, some examples are:

13 By this we know that we abide in him and he in us, because he has given us of his Spirit. 14 And we have seen and do testify that the Father has sent his Son as the Savior of the world. 15 God abides in those who confess that Jesus is the Son of God, and they abide in God. 16 So we have known and believe the love that God has for us.

God is love, and those who abide in love abide in God, and God abides in them. 17 Love has been perfected among us in this: that we may have boldness on the day of judgment, because as he is, so are we in this world. 18 There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear; for fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not reached perfection in love. 19 We love b because he first loved us. 20 Those who say, “I love God,” and hate their brothers or sisters, c are liars; for those who do not love a brother or sister d whom they have seen, cannot love God whom they have not seen. 21 The commandment we have from him is this: those who love God must love their brothers and sisters e also.

4 Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God; for many false prophets have gone out into the world. 2 By this you know the Spirit of God: every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God, 3 and every spirit that does not confess Jesus a is not from God. And this is the spirit of the antichrist, of which you have heard that it is coming; and now it is already in the world. 4 Little children, you are from God, and have conquered them; for the one who is in you is greater than the one who is in the world. 5 They are from the world; therefore what they say is from the world, and the world listens to them. 6 We are from God. Whoever knows God listens to us, and whoever is not from God does not listen to us. From this we know the spirit of truth and the spirit of error.

And there are mor ein the the various writings of the apostles.

They key is that IF a person is in communication with God then LOVE is the message they will bring.

If one hears voices that are telling one to harm, to lie, to cheat, to steal, to harm others, to hate and to be intolerant, then the voice is Not of God.

Another clue is that one does NO hear voiceS, one hears A voice, THE voice and it is like "coming home".

• dm6
    dm6

Psacramento - i like your bible knowledge.

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

Not sure how to take your little satanic icon, LOL !

:)

• dm6
    dm6

dont worry about it bro, im the devil

• glenster
    glenster

A passage I posted before:

An excerpt from the book "The Quarrymen," 2001, by Hunter
    Davies has it that in 1968 (I think this would be right after
    the trip to India), according to John's childhood friend Pete
    Shotton:

“One night, after a few joints, a bit of LSD, we were sitting around
    at Kenwood playing tapes when John suddenly said: ’Pete, I think
    I’m Jesus Christ.’ ’You what?’ I said. ’I’m Jesus Christ. I’m back
    again.’ ’Oh yeah,’ I said. ’What are you going to do about it?’
    ’I’ve got to tell the world who I am.’ ’They’ll kill you.’ ’That
    can’t be helped,’ said John. ’How old was Jesus when they killed
    him?’ ’I reckon about 32.’ ’Then I’ve got at least four years to
    go,’ said John. ’First thing tomorrow morning, we’ll go into Apple
    and tell the others.’

Next morning, Pete contacted Apple to arrange an emergency
    board meeting. All four Beatles turned up, plus Neil Aspinall
    (once the Beatles’ roadie, later Apple’s managing director)
    and Derek Taylor, their press officer. "Right," said John,
    sitting behind his desk. "I’ve something very important to tell you all. I
    am...Jesus Christ. I have come back again. This is my thing."

The Beatles looked rather stunned, but said nothing. "It was totally sur-
    real," says Pete. "But nobody cross-examined him. No plans were made to announce
    the Messiah’s arrival. There was a bit of muttering, then silence, till somebody
    suggested the meeting was adjourned for lunch.' In the restaurant over lunch a
    man came up to John and said: ’Really nice to meet you, how are you?’ ’Actual-
    ly,’ said John, ’I’m Jesus Christ.’ ’Oh, really,’ said the man. ’Well, I liked
    your last record.’“
    http://articles.absoluteelsewhere.net/Articles/my_friend_john_davies.html

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit