Good Luck Jaguarbass!

by jamiebowers 5 Replies latest jw friends

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers
    I'm 59 years old I'll be having surgery on Friday for a torn rotator cuff that happened breaking up a jail fight.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/friends/214657/1/Fellas-those-of-you-whore-married-with-or-without-kids-do-you-still-have-time-to-read-books-pursue-hobbies-etc

Wishing you a speedy recovery!

• watersprout
    watersprout

Have safe surgery... Thinking of you and wish you a speedy recovery!

Peace

• Pams girl
    Pams girl

You'll be fine, plenty of rest and TLC afterwards.....all the best to you!

• moshe
    moshe

Good luck- the recovery will make a tough guy out of you, - I know you can handle it.

• cult classic
    cult classic

My dad and a couple of uncles have had that surgery. Not Fun. But they survived.

Good Luck from me too, Jaguarbass

• Open mind
    Open mind

Hey there JaguarBass,

If I ever have shoulder surgery again there are two things I will get first. (Maybe it's not too late for you.)

1. A la-z-boy type recliner (if you don't already have one). WAY better than trying to get comfortable with pillows on a bed or couch.

2. A shoulder cuff device that envelopes your entire shoulder. It has tubes connected to a sump pump and an ice chest that circulates ice water for as long as you need it. WAY, WAY better pain relief than pills alone and much healthier too.

If you can't get that stuff, (I didn't) you'll still do fine. I think you're probably tougher than me.

All the best,

om

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit