WTS corporations in the Netherlands

by Gorbatchov 5 Replies latest jw friends

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

Many international corporations settles their Headquarters as a postadress in the Netherlands due to tax reasons (like Ikea International, Deutsche Bank, the Rolling Stones and U2).

The corporations settles tax arrangements with the Dutch government.

I found a Watchtower BV Finance Holding company at a postadress facility in Amsterdam. This could mean that the WTS has a tax arrangement with the Dutch government for their international finance.

Also I found the following watchtower corporations at the Dutch Watchtower Branche office.

- Worldwide Educative Services Foundation

- Society for Spreading the Gospel

- Watchtower Society

- Christian congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses. (not comunity, as I stated in an other posting on JWD. Sorry...)

• ziddina
    ziddina

Hey, Gorbachov, thanks for doing all of that research!! Are you thinking of writing a book?? [I can't remember whether you said so, in one of your previous threads... Damn Alzheimers... ]

I sure hope so!!! I'd LOVE to read about all their corporate shenanigans and money-shuffling schemes!!!

I'll be first in line at the book store!! I'll be first in line at the book store!!

Zid

• kramer
    kramer

do charities pay tax in the netherlands? they dont here in the UK. O if you were to try andreduce your tax bill it would probably be better to do so by incorporating in a zero tax zone..

• steve2
    steve2
    - Society for Spreading the Gospel

This doesn't sound like the lingo the JWs use. Are you sure it's connected to the Watchtower Society?

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

Hi Steve2,

I'm for sure, the WTS has registred the foundation "Spreading the Gospel" at their adress at the Branche office in the Netherlands.

Also on the same adress, the Worldwide Educative Services Foundation and Christian congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses.

It's no JW lingo, that makes is interesting.

Gorby

• steve2
    steve2

Thanks Gorby. It is indeed very interesting to hear of these corporations. Where ever there's a corporation, there's money to be either made or saved. Nothing wrong with that - it's what business is all about. But so many corporations with 'innocent' titles from the same address does makes me wonder about $$$$$$$$$$$$$ incentives ...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit