New idea from old times revived?

by Bugs Bunny 1 Replies latest jw friends

• Bugs Bunny
    Bugs Bunny

Looking at some of the previous posts I was wondering if anyone would be interested in making some posters for the JWs that advertised their own doctrine. Like saying something like this:

"Jehovah's Witnesses are the only truth, the only true religion governed by the only true God. All other religions are of Satan and you will all be destroyed with him if you do not except Jehovah's Witnesses' teachings today!"

I was told this used to be done a long time ago. So lets help them advertise....what ya say? Anyone got the guts?

~Bugs

• Mindchild
    Mindchild

Dear Bugs,

Not a bad idea at all The dubs of course did this for decades, even standing in front of churches on Sunday's and passing out similar flyers to people walking out of church. It infuriated people and caused lots of public outcry. In fact, I remember hearing about an incident in Klamath Falls, Oregon where a circuit assembly was being held and the dubs did this "stick it in your face" approach and the local religious leaders got a bunch of people together and went down to protest at the assembly. Unfortunately the dubs got into a bunch of fist fights with people and the police had to be called to break it up.

I think they gave up the heavy hitting stuff because it was causing too much public outcry...but hey that is what they want? They wanna bring Armageddon as soon as they can, they are praying for it all the time, I think then it would be downright unkind not to grant their wish, and we should feel free to "help" them spread their message of condemnation around a bit. LOL

By the way, you might want to change the wording slightly to exchange "except" into "accept." Other than that, I love it.

Skipper

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit