Anyone have VIDEO of the dramas from this year?

by baltar447 5 Replies latest watchtower bible

• baltar447
    baltar447

The thread about SEX being sensationalized made me think about this. Does anyone have access to a video of the 2011 dramas?

• blond-moment
    blond-moment

I think this is the one they are referring too. Sunday Drama 2011--Joseph drama (Dayton, Ohio) - YouTube

• dm6
    dm6

i hit the 1.27 mark and my cringe radar went through the roof.

• baltar447
    baltar447

Wow thanks! I think, lol. It's a complete cheese fest. Dramas are ALWAYS cheesy.

• baltar447
    baltar447

Wow, NO ONE f*cking talks like the people in the drama! What a pile of $h!t! The uber dub mom: "I've learned that Jehovah sometimes allows us to face adversities. In the end though, he ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS looks after those that are loyal to him."

Wow, what about those molested and threatened with retribution if they went to authorities? Apparently he ONLY ONLY ONLY cares about some teenage suckup in the drama and not little children and their families going through hell because of an organization's policies of covering it's own A$$.

• Nice_Dream
    Nice_Dream

WOW, thanks for posting! I can't believe how the elders act like cops and checked the tv listings to check out the girl's story. What if they have a DVR?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit