What is there to hide? 100% Transparency.

by HintOfLime 4 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• HintOfLime
    HintOfLime

Why doesn't the WT provide 100% transparency? What does "God" and his "Faithful and Discreet Slave" have to hide from anyone?

Mind you - non-religious non-profit organizations are doing it. Why not the Watchtower?

What are they hiding.. that non-religious orgs don't have to hide?

In an environment where accountability is hidden and secret - corruption always ensues. 100% guaranteed. The question is - how long can they conceal it?

- Lime

• factfinder
    factfinder

I agree- they are very secrative and becoming more so each year.

Do you remember when articles on the society's printing operations, Bethel, and branch expansion used to appear regularly in the w, g and ybs? Since 2005 the books no longer have the edition figures. On jw-media.org they have stopped updating the figures in the section on publishing and translating. Articles on the conventions used to be published each year in the w and g, then only in the w. Now not in the w either, or the yb. Every year the back cover of g in June featured a preview of the upcoming DC. Now they stopped that. They removed theocratic news, the branch letter, the FS report and new publications available from the KM.

The yb has not mentioned for a number of years how much literature is printed and it has been decades since the w and ybs mentioned how many books and magazines are distributed- even the Sept 2011 KM does not mention how many mags were distributed in April.

They keep hidden how many copies are printed of the w study edition.

They refused to provide me with a break down of exactly how donated funds are used. Other non-profit orgs at least provide a graph or chart- but the society refuses to give that information out. They do not even fill out surveys for In-Plant magazines who list the top in plants.

The new gb is very secrative...and yes, I wonder why?

What is the wts hiding?

• pontoon
    pontoon

They stopped the monthly accounts report once a month at the hall.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

They hide their wickedness. When it's exposed the average JW (who is subject to 'mind cleansing' WT June 1, '53 p.350 par.24.), will ask: 'Where did you hear that?'

Then, when you tell them it was in the internet or from a non JW source they go into defence mode, put up the 'forcefield' and say: 'It's lies from Satan....I'm not listening!'

They don't want to hear anything that might jolt them awake. So they slumber in dubby dreamland afraid to face reality, afraid to live!

................................or Jehovah will lovingly murder them SOON*

*(Terms and conditions apply and are subject to 'overlapping' or ‘New Light’TM or which ever makes the GB look like God!)

• Honesty
    Honesty

pontoon:

They stopped the monthly accounts report once a month at the hall.

You are kidding, right?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit