Has Anyone Tried a Class Action Suit Against the WTBS?

by mrquik 4 Replies latest jw friends

• mrquik
    mrquik

I'd like to recoup 50 years of my life. I'd like to be compensated for lost wages & opportunities. I'm sure others have lost much more. As they seem ready to cash in on Brooklyn real estate, I'd like my fair share.

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

If you can get the 1st Amendment repealed, then you might have a case. Otherwise, not gonna happen.

• Joliette
    Joliette

^ At Leaving Watchtower...so true

The only thing people can do is warn people against this money sucking, life taking cult, through technology and word of mouth.

• Awen
    Awen

If the Supreme Court ever decides that a corporation is a person then someone could charge the WTS with committing adultery with the UN. Adultery is illegal in New York.

LMAO

• Bella15
    Bella15

Yeah. I want al my money back for all the books and magazines I paid for with WRONG, ERRONEOUS information, not to mention FALSE prophecy.

The government should TAX this worldwide religion organization (and others) which makes LOTS of money by the lies they sell - trust me TRUE Christians wouldn't mind spreading the GOSPEL with our own money which HUNDREDS of small churches already do. And to non-believers out there you know what I mean when it comes to the specific Watchtower Corporation lies.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit