Top 10 questions the WBT$ and GB fear most?

by Fernando 9 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Fernando
    Fernando

The anointed (the Christs) or FDS (ruling religious clergy class) are placed above the GB in 1971, then below the elders (Pharisees) in 2007, and back above the GB in 2009.

What next in the Sanhedrin's (GB's) perpetual, unrepentant, and inane vignette of deception, smoke and mirrors, as well as spiritual blindness, confusion, inebriation, and insanity perpetrated on the laity (dumb sheeple)?

• w71 12/15 p. 749 (chart)
    • w07 5/1 pp. 30-31 Questions From Readers
    • w09 10/15 p. 5 par. 10

Faithful Discreet Slave - Google images

In the New Covenant or Testament (scriptures) there is only ONE "the anointed" (ho Christos) which is always correctly translated as "the Christ" - even in the dangerously theologically biased New World Translation.

• sizemik
    sizemik

Wow . . . I recall that chart. But I don't recall seeing it as I do now.

Seriously . . . one has to go through 4 layers of human hierarchy to get to Christ?

What is most interesting to me are the words in pink . . . Jehovah God, Jesus Christ and Governing Body . . . disturbing.

• TimothyT
    TimothyT

Interesting.

This whole teaching can be smashed to bits with one simple scripture:

(1 Timothy 2:5) For there is one God and one mediator between God and mankind, the man Christ Jesus.

Everything else in the middle im sure you will agree has been conveniently put there as a method of control.

Its all about power isnt it.

Sizemilk, i agree with what you said about the pink words. Its subliminaly very pious isnt it?

Timmy x

• Pams girl
    Pams girl

Spot on Timothy

One has to go through the GB to get to Jesus? Puurrrllleeaassseee! They are up their own asses thats for sure!

• Fernando
    Fernando

Second that.

Spot on Timothy

• the-illuminator81
    the-illuminator81

Where are the bethel elders, bethel country comittees, circuit overseers, district overseers, zone overseers?

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

I see a pink pecking order with the GB equal to God in this Pharisee self aggrandising chart.

I see it ends with MinServs. Where are all the other layers of 'clergy' and where are the R&F?

• sizemik
    sizemik

Hey Unky you're right . . .

REVISED CHART

JEHOVAH GOD

^

JESUS CHRIST

^

Gubberning Botty

Fitful and Discraceful Salve

Strict Oversneer

Ranch Oversneer

Circus Oversneer

Cheerman of the Botty

Botty of Gelders

Miserable Servants

Rank and Vile

So you gotta go through 8 snivelling brown tongues to get to the LORD . . . and woe betide you if you partake!!

• TimothyT
    TimothyT

HAHAHAHA!!! THAT IS CLASS SIZEMILK!!!

I love the theocrapic terminology shining through!

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

@sizemik

Oh, and there's ''Uncraptized Poop-lishers''

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit