holodeck and the bible

by cptkirk 5 Replies latest watchtower bible

• cptkirk
    cptkirk

this is why i love this web page so much. these ideas that have been in my mind for who knows how long (which i had to suppress) have a venue.

ok if a holodeck is something we humans are probably going to eventually develop. wouldn't it be safe to say the "god's" probably could make one if they wanted?

The holodeck is depicted as an enclosed room in which objects and people are simulated by a combination of replicatedmatter, tractor beams, and shaped force fields onto which holographic images are projected. Sounds and smells are simulated by speakers and fragranced fluid atomizers, respectively. The feel of a large environment is simulated by suspending the participants on force fields which move with their feet, keeping them from reaching the walls of the room (a virtual treadmill).

so if this is true, why didn't the god's just save themselves and all of us a whole lot of anxiety, and just play out all their crazy fantasies on one of these? for all intents and purposes it's just as real as real. except you dont risk your eternal good conduct ribbon in the process.

• WontLeave
    WontLeave

Honest, Honey... She told me she was a hologram! She means nothing to me.

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

Did they not reach independent consciousness and try to escape the holodeck in at least one show?

How do we know our existence is not on a holodeck?

• Berengaria
    Berengaria

LOL!!! I love it!!! I've always said, this is god's game, he can do what ever it takes to win it, why torment us???

Entertainment???

• nancy drew
    nancy drew

Have some of us become like Moriarity on this holodeck?

• trailerfitter
    trailerfitter

I love the concept of the Holodeck., experience different situations in a safe way!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit