List your favorite websites!

by dm6 3 Replies latest social entertainment

• dm6
    dm6

I apologize in advance if im in breach of any rules about posting links, because i know some forums online dont like people to spam websites, but hey im no spam bot!

I thought it would be a good idea to list all your favorite websites so everyone can check them out when they have them bored moments of staring at a facebook screen, or blank home google page bored, not knowing what to do.

Here are a few of my favorites! check them out, so funny! (excluding facebook youtube JWN all obvious ones etc of course)

EPIC FAIL (Probably my favorite)

LAMEBOOK (Facebook is a Sh*t stirring site, not a social network. This websites exposes that, read all sorts of funny things)

THE SUN (Actually just a news website for the English paper - "the Sun" - but i like it. )

SIKIPEDIA (Literally a sick version of Wikipedia. More of a sick joke website)

Post your favorite Sites too! It's always great to discover some new websites that can become a common use for others. Hope you guys like these ones i stumbled upon! Please post some Because i want to know some more awesome sites!

DM6

• glenster
  • dm6
    dm6

just going out on a limb here, but im guessing you are saying youtube right?

• glenster
    glenster

Toby Turner--Tobuscus.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit