Local Congregations Convention Today...

by TheClarinetist 4 Replies latest jw friends

• TheClarinetist
    TheClarinetist

...and apparently they all wanted to come into my workplace afterwards for ice cream. Don't know why, but when I saw all the convention badges coming at me, I started to feel anxious, light headed, and nauseous. Fortunately, I managed to hide it well enough to finish my shift, but I'm trying to get someone to work for me tomorrow (when they'll probably be back... heard they were also there yesterday).

Anyone have a similar experience?

• wearewatchingyouman
    wearewatchingyouman

I'd put the opportunity to good use... write "spreading the truth of Jehovah's earthly organization... www.jehovahs-witness.net..." on a bunch of dollar bills and give it to them as change... don't let them get to ya... you've got to take the power back!!! plus who knows maybe one of the poor bastards is lookin' to get out and needs a place like this... JMO...

• TheClarinetist
    TheClarinetist

lol @ wearewatchingyouman. If only... I think the managers would notice.

• Chemical Emotions
    Chemical Emotions

Something like that hasn't happened to me, since I'm still in the bOrg...but those little badges sure do make me sick.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

It's bad enough when one of them comes around where I work--and they have to be out within 15 minutes or the place will close. That alone is enough of a waste of my time--I usually have to threaten them that I will have to jack up the prices if they continue wasting my time trying to get me to the boasting sessions. In a place like that, if more than about 10 of the cockroaches showed up, they could theoretically force me out to their car and back to the Kingdumb Hell--at least, behind the counter, they can't do that.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit