JW Youtube, Partnership / Ad's

by Pig 4 Replies latest jw friends

• Pig
    Pig

Just wondered what you guys think

Apparently Youtube has managed to silence the average video makers, push them off the "Featured Video List" and only promote the big guys with Ad revenue enabled. Allot of talented musicians and film makers have left as a result of this, and they have been replaced with attention whores screaming "look at me, I say rude stuff, look at my hair!"

So as much as I hate Ads and wish we could go back to the old Youtube, I was considering becoming a partner and enabaling Ad revenue. (I'd probably get $1 a month, lol.) They gave me this option about 6 months ago but I ignored it

What do you guys think? Is this a dirty tactic. Would it just piss people off? Would it make any difference.

I'd like to hear from anyone who is partnered too. Does it help get the videos out there more?

• VampireDCLXV
    VampireDCLXV

First of all, what exactly is it that you do on YT, anyway?

V665V665

• Pig
    Pig

i do little cartoons under the username kingdomhallofjws

I guess i could enable revenue and if people get pissed off I'll disable it.

I was also thinking it would be good to have a JW community channel. Where people like ex gillead and tim kilgor could each speak on a certain topic or anser users questions.

Just thought of it then actually ;)

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

I'm Truthbookblues on YT and have been offered a partnership for over a year but have ignored it.

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

I don't think it is necessary. Just keep pimping your stuff on message boards and Facebook groups. Your vids are good enough to not need ads.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit