Anyone Have the August OKM ?

by Maralee 9 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Maralee
    Maralee

Dose anyone have the Okm for August? Thank you in advance. maralee

• clarity
    clarity

Can't scan today but,

anything specific that you would like to know, Maralee?

c

• Maralee
    Maralee

No particular part, just the OKM for August in PDFf as usual. and thank you, Atlantis usually has it posted by now, he must be busy. Thank you again, Maralee

• alanv
    alanv

I think the September 2011 is out too. I always appreciate anyone posting them. It helps those of us who have family still in, to know what they are up to.

• clarity
    clarity

Page 3 August 2011 KM

Regarding "Special assembly day program" for the 2012 service year.

para 1.

"..It would be impossible to fulfill the purpose of our existence without learning and doing the will of God. This is not as easy as it may seem, for as much as we have to fight an inward tendency to do "the things willed by the flesh and the thoughts" or to do "the will of the nations"........................................

Para 4

"Very soon those who are pursuing their own desires and who refuse to submit to the will of Jehovah will be destroyed. (john2:17)"

clarity

• wannabefree
  • Gayle
    Gayle

wannabefree,,thank you!!

Aug KM says " Sept 1, Bahamas will come under the oversight of the U.S. branch." Was the Bahamas a "branch" before, has it been closed also? How many branches are there now - 2010 report had 116 but I am thinking it may be under 100 within this last year. I don't recall reading any such increase in publishers in KMs so far up through their March 'Highlights.' Also, a big encouragement to go to 'Macedonia.' Funny, encouraged ones to check the internet for info like where they can go that foreign places speak their language. Sept KM,, big increases in April,,in everything, aux pioneers of course,,like almost 40 auxs. per avg cong. Had peak in pubs., but from their 'peak' of 2010, it was only a .5% or 1/2%. Next year,,the 30 hr. aux. will be in March. Memorial had a 3% increase, obviously the impact of the 'auxs' push.

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

bump for those who are interested

• factfinder
    factfinder

When I click on the above links for august or September and then click regular download it tries to download a video program, not the KM.

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

I just tried it, works fine for me.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit