In all my years as a JW this is what I learned from each An A$$€m?£¥ !!

by punkofnice 5 Replies latest jw friends

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

An A$$€m?£¥ is just rehashing all the same tired old stuff.

1. The end will be SOON (Terms and conditions apply and are subject to 'overlapping')

2. Obey the Governing Body or Jar Hoover will kill you....SOON (Terms and conditions apply and are subject to 'overlapping')

3. Do more to recruit others so the GB can have power and money or Jar Hoover will lovingly kill you and them SOON (Terms and conditions apply and are subject to 'overlapping')

4. You WILL be 'Jar Hoover's Happy People' or god will kill you SOON (Terms and conditions apply and are subject to 'overlapping')

5. Obey the Governing Body or Jar Hoover will kill you....SOON (Terms and conditions apply and are subject to 'overlapping')

6. Obey the Governing Body or Jar Hoover will kill you....SOON (Terms and conditions apply and are subject to 'overlapping')

7. Obey the Governing Body or Jar Hoover will kill you....SOON (Terms and conditions apply and are subject to 'overlapping')

8. Obey the Governing Body or Jar Hoover will kill you....SOON (Terms and conditions apply and are subject to 'overlapping')

9. Some obscure twat in the scriptures shows how we must obey the Governing Body or Jar Hoover will kill you....SOON (Terms and conditions apply and are subject to 'overlapping')

10. Obey the Governing Body or Jar Hoover will kill you....SOON (Terms and conditions apply and are subject to 'overlapping')

(Admittedly the hilarious 'overlapping' thing is fairly newish)

• cantleave
    cantleave

YOU WILL OBEY!!!!!!

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

@cantleave = ................

• sizemik
    sizemik

Check out the parallels in this clip . . . amazing!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3XOLz4rXv8

• cantleave
    cantleave

Sizemik - I was still an elder in the Borg when this was shown originally on BBC1. The similarities escaped me.

I saw a repeat last year and they hit me like a stone. What a difference waking up makes.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

What a difference waking up makes.

It sure does!

I could never remember anything new or interesting after an a$$emb£y or CONvention apart from I was guilty of not doing enough.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit