These quotes will most certainly help any JW'S on the fence or who are studying with this evil cult
- A Message to wtbts
- We have been watching you. We know what is going on in your religion. We don't hate you or want to persecute you. We just have a message that you need to hear.
- We know about your long history of false prophecies. It's time to apologize to the people you have hurt and misled.
- We know about your past prohibitions against vaccinations and organ transplants. It is time to apologize to the people who have died or suffered because they followed your commands.
- We know about the thousands of Jehovah's Witnesses who have died because they refused necessary blood transfusions.
- It is idolatry to sacrifice a life in behalf of a symbol for life.
- We know about how you shun members who dare to disagree with your teachings or decide to leave your religion. We know how this policy destroys families.
- We know about your secret trials for those accused of wrongdoing. We know you don't allow them to record the proceedings, take notes or have a friend or lawyer present. We know you don't offer an effective appeals process.
- It is time to start respecting the rights and human dignity of others.
- We know your elders are only told to report allegations of pedophilia when the local laws require it.
- We know that your legal department asks your elders to make anonymous reports from telephone booths, when reporting these cases is required by law.
- It is time to stop mocking the authorities who are trying to protect your children.
- We know about the multi- million dollar pedophilia lawsuits you have settled. We know the victims were required to sign gag orders. We know that you didn't apologize to the victims.
- It is time to take responsibility for your actions.
- We know that you ask members with a history of pedophilia to knock on our doors. This is irresponsible and insulting to us.
- Don't expect us. We will expect you. When you come to our homes uninvited, we will give you this message:
- quot;Put me on your do not call list.quot;
- This is our quiet and peaceful protest. It is our way of protesting your offensive policies without interfering with anyone's religious freedoms. Your response will determine if further action is needed.
- We respect your rights.
- Will you respect ours?
- To those who are not Jehovah's Witnesses
- Please help with this peaceful protest.
- It's simple. When Jehovah's Witnesses come to your door, just say in a firm voice, quot;Put me on your do not call list.quot;
- This will save you irritation in the future. It is also a peaceful way to pressure Jehovah's Witnesses to rethink their deadly and abusive policies.
There is a video posted to back these comments up but I feel it's a bit to below the belt and not needed. These quotes above are more than enough to expose the WT as the false prophet that they are