Judicial Committee Meetings Recordings - I need MORE

by RayPublisher 8 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

I have been a bit obsessed with listening to these secretly recorded meetings lately and have downloaded a dozen or so from various places on the internet. This page has a few:

http://www.jwinfoline.com/Page/audio.htm

There are also a lot of "testimonies" on this page as well.

So does anyone have more sources to find these? What is your "favorite" one? I have gotten a lot of insight from these and I wonder how many elders over the years have been reached by a really good apostate judicial case?

• sd-7
    sd-7

I've posted some accounts of my committee, Borg Court, as I called it. Don't know if I put in a particularly good showing, though, being mired in a dual charge of fornication and apostasy. Could be worth reading again.

--sd-7

• Magwitch
    Magwitch

Thank you RayPublisher. Looking forward to listening to this

SD-7 Post your Borg Court info again

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

The more recordings of these kangaroo courts that are out there the better...

• Momma-Tossed-Me
    Momma-Tossed-Me

I too enjoy these recordings and have been looking forward to new ones coming available, so if any of you are holding out on us.....

Several were integral to my seeing the WTBTS for what it really is.

MTM

• Nickolas
    Nickolas

marked (thanks!)

• AuntBee
  • RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

@AuntBee- Thank you for those refs. The first one is really good I've listened to these he's a good brother.

The second one was new to me- this guy really PWNED the elders- very, very good!

• mouthy
    mouthy

bump

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit