WHAT IS THE BEST JOB YOU HAVE EVER HAD??

by QUEENIE 6 Replies latest jw friends

• QUEENIE
    QUEENIE

THE best job for me was being a single parent to LISA M.Ayers..SHE is repaying me back 1,000 fold..I love her dearly!! She is not a JW--nvr was in her mind or heart--that is why she is so sweet and loveable and I must tell cyber-world !!!

• Englishman
    Englishman

Queenie,

I think that the job that most intrigues me is the one that is most frequently placed in the 'Situations Vacant' columns of the 'Portsmouth News'. It usually reads:

TAMPAX PLC (Havant)

URGENTLY REQUIRE

HORIZONTAL BORERS
    Some nights available

Englishman.

Truth exists;only falsehood has to be invented. -Georges Braque

• Amazing
    Amazing

Hi Queenie: I was prepared to talk about General Electric or Bechtel Coporations. Then you mention parenting ... yikes!!! ... what else could I say? I felt guilt ... then, in a flash of new light, of full political spin ... I can honestly say: Being a Dad was not a Job for me ... it was a privilege!!! I paid dearly for all four of my awesome children --- four fantastic privileges!

• Carmel
    Carmel

I guess the one I have is as rewarding as any, although it has its drawbacks, working for a govenment, but, hey, I have lots of freedom, a great staff and a budget that most would die for. Lots of time do do research and unlimited opportunity to do as I please. Since I am in my favorite field (growing salmon), I have the best of all worlds including living in a wonderful small town in an idyllic setting.

cheers,

carmel the fecund one

• Golden Girl
    Golden Girl

I have to say being a stay at home Mom for 3 children until they were old enough to take care of themselves!(If that is possible!)Then a great job in a Bank.I have to admit,being a JW prepared me for meeting the public,which I did a lot of!Now. Being retired,This is definitely getting to be the best job!! GG

• QUEENIE
    QUEENIE

THANKS for sharing nd being a single total custody mom was definately a preveldge (sp) SHE has been there FOR me through a stroke / seizures and now THIS !! A schmuck of a JW father but she has turned out like someone who was never a JW to begin with!!!!

• proplog2
    proplog2

Best job I ever had was being a 10 year old boy back in 1955 in the summer. I will never ever have a job like that again.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit