Funny but true Flow Chart

by 30 years out 4 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• 30 years out
    30 years out

I found this flow chart online and though it is funny there is a tremendous amount of truth to it. I had not seen this one before. Enjoy:

• mickeyman1
    mickeyman1

Can't see anything

• 30 years out
    30 years out

Sorry I'm still working on it.

• 30 years out
    30 years out

The image is fighting back so I'll get back to you later, sorry for the false alarm.

• FatFreek 2005
    FatFreek 2005

Hi 30 years out,

First, if your handle has any meaning to it, we have a lot in common as I am some 33 years out.

As to your posting some type of chart, you may want to try a few different approaches. First, you must realize that any file you create on your computer (chart, photo, image, graph, drawing, etc) cannot be shown here without special treatment. The file that this site allows must be web-based, not local computer based. It must have some URL or internet address. The steps are not complicated but will take a bit more time.

Let's say you've created your chart in Excel (or similar spreadsheet) on your computer. Here's a couple of options:

1. Upload that file into Google Docs and that will convert the spreadsheet to its own simplified version. You must first sign up for a Google account but that's free. Once there, determine that new file's hyperlink. Copy it and you can then use it to post here by using that green icon that looks like a tree.
    2. Take a screenshot of that chart and save it as a jpg filetype. You must then upload that file into some online host (many are free) like Photobucket. Once there, determine that new file's hyperlink. Copy it and you can then use it to post here using that green icon that looks like a tree.

Len

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit