Readers Not Posting, Please sign in....Welcome!!!!

by ladonna 8 Replies latest jw friends

• ladonna
    ladonna

We have an active poster's thread, so I thought I'd start one for those of you that haven't made a first post yet, and are really wanting to do it.

I would like to welcome all of you that read our posts. Sometimes we write fluffy and silly, other times filled with great information, sorry guys, but other times filled with insults, all manner of topics; something for everyone and anyone!

So, come on, take the plunge and say hi and I'm sure you'll be surprised at how many warm welcomes you will recieve.

WELCOME

Ana

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

Hi. I'm slipnslidemaster. I'm very shy and don't like to talk much. I like long walks on the beach and wine by the fireplace. My turnoffs include bad breath and pants.

Thank you for such a warm welcome.

Slipnslidemaster: "Just because I look sexy on the cover of Rolling Stone doesn't mean I'm naughty."
    - Britney Spears

• ladonna
    ladonna

Slippy,

You are BAD!!! Please Slippy, get another pic
    It really confuses my female brain

Ana

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

There. Happy?

Anyway I'm not surprised. I read in an Awake! somewhere (1968?) that female brains were less capable at doin' stuff.

I wish I could find that link.

Slipnslidemaster:"Baywatch has enriched and, in many cases, helped save lives. I'm looking forward to the opportunity to continue with a project which has has such a significance for so many."
    - David Hasselhoff

• ladonna
    ladonna

OMG.....yeah....much better

Thanks Slippy

Ana

• Abaddon
    Abaddon

Nice idea; bad phrasing.

I think 'inactive' probably has lots of bad connotations to many. Like getting visits.

I think it would be interesting to find out WHY people lurk.

So maybe we should ask lurkers to say Hi! and why they're still lurking?

People living in glass paradigms shouldn't throw stones...

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

Slipnslinde -- Hello, this is in response to your ad. I can't get out for a while, but I would love to meet, perhaps when I get out of my prison sentence. I am 400 pounds of pure womanly love and I have a pair of 42DDD's to match. I am a daily tooth brusher (yes only 1) so I don't think I have bad breath. I like my men with a pulse and a warm body, shower is preferred... Answer back, I won't be wearing any pants when you do...

• ladonna
    ladonna

Abaddon,
    Thanks...good idea actually, but I don't think anyone likes the title "Lurker"...so I may try something else....

Thankyou
    Ana

• SYN
    SYN

Um, hello, the definition of a lurker is someone who doesn't post! I doubt that anybody who doesn't want to be seen will come out of the woodwork for this thread in a case like that. Maybe they are too worried about getting flamed or, worse, caught. Perhaps we should respect the privacy of these people, and leave them alone.

The earlier in the forenoon you take the sun bath, the greater will be the beneficial effect, because you get more of the ultra-violet rays, which are healing. - The Golden Age

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit