drama

by outsmartthesystem 8 Replies latest jw friends

• outsmartthesystem
    outsmartthesystem

Since I am not yet fully out.....I was at the DC. The drama was just awful.

For anyone else that saw it....I need your opinion.

Ya know how the little goody two-shoes witness ends up getting exonnerated of the false charge that he slept with that girl? And how excited he was when his parents told him that they went to the girl that said she slept with him's house and talked with her parents and her parents made her admit that the story was false?

I wonder how his next day day at school went? Anybody else?

(I can only imagine how I would have felt going in to school....knowing my parents had just settled a problem FOR ME by bitching at a popular kid's parents about what he/she said about me)

• musicmusic
    musicmusic

not that good drama for me.

• stray
    stray

The music in between "modern" scenes killed me. So dramatic. Thought I was going to gag while laughing.

• QuestioningEverything
    QuestioningEverything

As a parent of 3 teenage boys-who would DIE if they thought I was going to do something like that-I can say it would have gotten way worse for him at school.

That story would spread through the school like wildfire. The boys would be ruthless to him and the girls would just feel pity.

Girls feeling pity towards you=low self esteem.

• outsmartthesystem
    outsmartthesystem

Amen - Question Everything. That's what I thought. I'll bet he may receive an *** kicking the next day....especially if the girl goes crying to all her male friends that wished they could get into her pants.

Shows how far removed from reality those chowderheads in NY are

• aSphereisnotaCircle
    aSphereisnotaCircle

Another drama written by elderly virgins who have lived completely sheltered institutionalized lives.

Yeah, thats where i should get my parental advice from...

• Rocky_Girl
    Rocky_Girl

The rumor would spread that he was homosexual. Why else would he care if someone thought he slept with a hot girl? I do NOT miss the dramas!

• undercover
    undercover

I saw the drama on YouTube...what I could stand of it anyway.

What stood out to me was the elders who were portrayed as police detectives interogating a suspect. I guess that whole "two witness" rule was overlooked for this drama. It scares me that elders might see this and think that that's how they're supposed to question people. If so, rank and file better treat elders just like cops and refuse to talk to them without a lawyer present.

• blondie
    blondie

In the elder's manual, elders are discouraged from using non-jw testimony....so why this time and why is her word as a non-jw more reliable than the jw boy? And why is in this case a lack of 2 witnesses not a factor and he has to "prove" where he was at that time? This is very fishy, very fishy.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit