One thing the WT taught me...

by Free!! 6 Replies latest jw friends

• Free!!
    Free!!

To understand and appreciate the love my dogs give me... after having to put up w so much hypocrisy from the JWs who love bombed u into getting baptized and then would destroy your character behind your back, i have learned to love my dogs even more.. they love me just the way i am and i dont have to be perfect i just have to be their mommy.....

Hypocrites and liars can go to H3LL for all i care!!! animals are so much better companions!!

• Snowboarder
    Snowboarder

Haha very true, i miss my dog.....he was the best freind

ps, if anyone has time check out my blog!

http://sochiolympicgames.blogspot.com/

• LV101
    LV101

I AGREE TOTALLY! i used to cry and drone to my dog when i was trying to be part of the evil religion ---- OMG, i feel so bad about burdening him now with all that garbage. hope he forgives me in doggy heaven. i love dogs so very much and if it were up to me i'd live on a lot of land and care for as many dogs as possible. i couldn't stand for them to live outdoors and endure the weather conditions but want many to have room to run/play.

i hate people who abuse animals and children --- abusers in general and they should be thrown to the dogs.

• No Room For George
    No Room For George

Screw animals.

• fade_away
    fade_away

People have a lot to learn from dogs. Just get along, accept people for who they are, and just play, have fun and enjoy life.

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

Screw animals.

That's loving animals just a bit TOO much, Miz.

• Bungi Bill
    Bungi Bill

I tend to concur.

In fact, I have frequently felt more comfortable working with animals than working with people:

- and the further up the chain of command in the workplace I that I have been, the more frequently I have felt this way!

Everybody else is capable of turning on you and plunging a knife into your back with little compunction - but your dog never will.

Bill.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit