Got an earring......

by moman 9 Replies latest jw friends

• moman
    moman

I first wanted an earring at about age 8, when I saw a movie with pirates. A gold hoop in one ear & an eye-patch, man that was way cool!
    By the time I was old enough to get one, the gay(coming-out) thing was in full bloom & anyone with an earring was considered gay.
    Next, I get into the Borg & you know what thats about.
    Finally, after all these years, I am wearing my earring, a gold hoop(no pirate eye-patch though), woopie!
    The funny thing about it is, my wife picked it out lol
    The earring serves another purpose, it lets people know that I'm not a JW, & thats a GOOD THING!

• terafera
    terafera

I remember when earrings were cool.. then it was the gay thing. I was always confused which ear meant you were gay... until my bro in law told me- it was left ear with earring, your straight. Right ear, your not. But nowadays, alot of guys have em in both ears! Maybe that means their bi?

I also thought the patch and hoops were cool.. I always thought when I was older I would wear a patch and drive a Harley LOL.

Cool! Is it a stud ... stone.. hoop?

• BritBoy
    BritBoy

Moman

I know EXACTLY how you feel!! Within three months of leaving the borg I got my ear pierced! What a liberating experience! And when I saw my first lot of Dubs who knew me the best thing was them talking to me and just staring at the hoop in my ear... I returned later with two Tattoos and a marlboro hanging out the corner of my mouth!! Woo Hoo to be FREE F.R.E.E!!!!!

Brit

They wouldn't have made the cane if you weren't meant to break the rules!

• qadreena
    qadreena

as soon as i left i got straight into piercings, i now have 13!

xxx angel xxx

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

Pathofthorns got a tattooooooo

And Randy smoked Pot hahhahhaha
    Ven
    (ok diff Randy, not on this board)

"Injustice will continue until those who are not affected by it are as outraged as those who are."

• moman
    moman

Word up!....FREEDOM RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DIE BORG DIE!

• D8TA
    D8TA

1)Are you "inactive"?

2)Want them witness folks give you a "what the hell is that" look?

3)Do you feel uncomfortable when approached by a group of witnesses in the street, at the mall, the movie theater...and wished you had an automatic-make-them-walk-away from me mechanism?

Get your tongue pierced! I just luuuuuv the reactions. Sitting in a cafe, drinking a latte...group of sisters come up to me asking how I've been and if I've been attending meetings. Then I start manipulating that little silver gauge around me lips during my answer.

In all my encounters, I haven't had one of 'em ask me what it is. They just get this uncomfortable disposition with me.

Ah well, to bad....just goes to show 'em what they are missing out on!

D8TA

• moman
    moman

Wearing earrings, piercings,tattoos, etc. does help to keep closed-minded people away from you & thats for the better!
    If people wany to set themselves up as judges, then who needs them, not me!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey moman,yeah I got a few...OUTLAW

• ISP
    ISP

No earings here! Boring..I guess!

ISP

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit