In Search of Experience in Laarge Scale Home Decor Prints

by Band on the Run 7 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

I want to make a curtain that is taut but hangs with clips. It is bold Chionoisserie. Two experts pointed out focal points. They say I must find the dramatic pieces and add panels. Why can;t I just cut the fabric to size and allow for casing and hems?

I adore the print!

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

ask your local interior designer.

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

I can't afford one. The shop where I purchased the fabric does teensy weensy valence for about $800. I know how to sew it. They aren't overcharging. The couture dress maker details are superb.

Maybe I will take the fabric to them. Tell them I have future project and will need to buy more or maybe have one custom made.

The fabric is much better than Waverly for about the same price range.

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

Try Yahoo Answers

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

Great idea! Will do. Thanks.

• WhiteRobert
    WhiteRobert

There are some natural ways to decor your home beautifully, use of different types of rugs which can compliment your home. Like bamboo rugs, contemporary rugs, sisal rugs and many more.

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

Because you will want the best part of the print to show more prominently. If it's an overall print, it won't matter.... but if there are features of the print that are special, you will want them to be shown to the best advantage. If there is more than one panel, the placement should be consistent.

It's kind of like framing a work of art.

Coffee

• finally awake
    finally awake

can you post a picture of the fabric?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit