to the making of many books is worrisom!

by TheLoveDoctor 8 Replies latest watchtower bible

• TheLoveDoctor
    TheLoveDoctor

to the making of many books is worrisome as the bible says yet the last time we received a YPA book it was 2008 volume 1, 2 now this weekend we received volume 1 revised. Wow and so many are excited about us killing so many trees to repeat the same thing over and over again. I need to vent a bit and could easily get on to many issues of wtbts and its goober body. Yes can u say publishing company. Parents ought to be able to raise their children (I think) going off course, Please use one paper towel (no I paid for them, get a life) mom said to someone today about hating to read an all the literature and quoted to the making of many books is worrisome and the sister said I sure that meant seculare books. However the only reading we know of and approved of was Pentateuch the first 4 books of the bible.

I cant imagine god approving of over 300 books 50 brochure or so and so much more literature to assist with the bible. Remember most did not have education and still were to read or listen to the law. yet we need ssssoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much other literature to help with gods word and explain word for word and teach every family member how to live all parts of their life. love those new brochure (dumb, and dumber) and the amount they gave out world wide and the true use they will get. (really just get excited and be moved to give some more donations)

my wife and i for years at conventions would give 100 to 120 dollars per convention out of love feeling were paying for the our share of the use of the building, the new wonderful literature. after serving as an elder and learning what true cost were and they still were fluffed up excessively I flipped inside. our convention had between 5-6 thousand per day $1 per pub per day 16,850 $5per pub per day $84,250 my crazy wife and I and I am sure other zealous loving ones like us the could if all gave 100 per couple 842,500 and these numbers are realistic.

rember if the amount of pre deficite is 5 dollars per pub parents are moved or guilted into paying for unbaptized kids since their are some that give nothing and some that give very much. Either way its like its been stated before I am positive that thest 3 days are a money maker for them. they dont even mention ever a deficit there at all.

Now pay with credit card. we've been encouraged to be careful using plastic that when we use them we spent money we dont have. Now for our convienece and because of thier great love for us, we can give a donation in plastic that we dont have and pay intrest. Wow.

• still thinking
    still thinking

Ecc 12:12 Be warned, my son, of anything in addition to them. Of making many books there is no end, and much study wearies the body.

Ha ha ha ha ha....they should use that as their motto!!!! Maybe they could put out a brochure about how their literature is wearisome.

Thanks LoveDoctor...I don't know why, but I never applied that scripture to them...And there is was....staring me in the face. Just goes to show how blind we can be....

I'm more convinced than EVER that Jesus wanted his diciples to own a pubishing company...NOT!.......ha ha ha ha ha

• AwareBeing
    AwareBeing

After Bethel dismissed a large number of it's help, they must have warn themselves out printing literature.

(Oops, I had to back space that word; printing came out looking like pimping! LOL)

Kinda' like the elders rampage this last decade of stripping down the bro's privileges, allot then left.

But guess what? The elders started screaming for men to reach out, few did; so they cut out one meeting.

They said it was for "gas" reasons, but it was their excuses that was full of hot gas!

PS: I know some of us like this phrase better: "Bethel...it's...pimping literature!"

• sabastious
    sabastious

I am going to wince a little when the truth about the truth (it's all about the green, for God's will of course) actually blinds the members that decided to, so quietly in their own minds, live in denial for so many years.

-Sab

• WontLeave
    WontLeave

I've actually used this very scripture to reject reading all the crap they print. Many an elder and other "concerned" JW who have tried to get me to engage in the same self brain-washing they perform has been met with this and a few other choice scriptures about obsessing over human interpretation and adding to Scripture.

• TheLoveDoctor
    TheLoveDoctor

I cannot wait for the fall of all religion

• wantingtruth
    wantingtruth

I cannot wait for the fall of all religion

your wish will quickly became reality

the next year (2012) the "70 years of Babylon" will end , and the fall will begin with the fall of the "daughter of Babylon" or WTS.

• TDaze
    TDaze

Wantingtruth, when (it's not even an if) 2013 hits and JWs still exists, can we all laugh at you?

• wantingtruth
    wantingtruth

TDaze, what do you think/understand I said ?

I do not point to any "end of the world data"

I point to the fact that the next year the allowed time of God for the MOL to "reign" in the Temple will come to end

that means great changes has to be within JW the next years

the changes that are prophetised about in Ezekiel 21

25. And thou, O deadly wounded wicked one, the prince of Israel, whose day is come, in the time of the iniquity of the end,

26. thus saith the Lord Jehovah: Remove the mitre, and take off the crown; this shall be no more the same;

exalt that which is low, (the least of His brothers)

and abase that which is high. (the MoL)

27. I will overturn, overturn, overturn it: this also shall be no more, until he come whose right it is; and I will give it him.

So, the time/years will continue untill this word will be accomplished !

wantingtruth

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit