GLB question.....

by mochamint22 2 Replies latest social relationships

• mochamint22
    mochamint22

I was just curious to know if anyone knows how many ex-dubs have gay, lesbian, or bi-sexual tendencies that linger both inside and outside the organization- whether or not they were ever acted upon?? my husband pokes fun at me sometimes that i love women and that I'm bi-sexual. I guess I can't really deny that. But that goes back to my childhood. We would always have sleepovers and as little girls we would play these truth or dare games, pretty typical right? well they would always involve kissing another girl. i think that interest has kind of stuck with me....

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

How could you ever take a head count in a "don't ask, don't tell" environment?

That's kinda like making a list of which elders and their wives are enjoying oral sex?

Don't ask, don't tell.

• RagingBull
    RagingBull

I know/knew of PLENTY of women in the congs I went to that at least had a curiosity about bi-sexuality. I even dated a pioneer sister who told me (one night while on the phone) that she was "rubbing herself" while watching two females go at it in an adult film.

Thank GOD for Facebook too, because I've seen some (even a young elder's wife) make funny statements like "Oh (pretty actress' name here) is so hot! .....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit