GLB question.....

by mochamint22 5 Replies latest social relationships

• mochamint22
  • Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

You're using IE9 as a browser, evidently. You need to click the "compatibility" button up in the address box or else we won't be able to see your posts.

• mochamint22
    mochamint22

cool. thanks!

I was just curious to know if anyone knows how many ex-dubs have gay, lesbian, or bi-sexual tendencies that linger both inside and outside the organization- whether or not they were ever acted upon?? my husband pokes fun at me sometimes that i love women and that I'm bi-sexual. I guess I can't really deny that. But that goes back to my childhood. We would always have sleepovers and as little girls we would play these truth or dare games, pretty typical right? well they would always involve kissing another girl. i think that interest has kind of stuck with me....

here's the question....can you see it now?

i think i worded it wrong too. i said ex-dubs then said in and out of org. so just scratch the ex dubs...i wanna know what % of witness or personal experiences of witnesses that have these tendencies......... i used to be embarrassed about it but i'm not anymore. it is what it is.

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

If they act on it they become ex-Dubs pretty quickly.

http://www.gayxjw.org/

• mochamint22
    mochamint22

lol yeah.... i was at my mother's house a couple months ago and my older brother (who still lives at home, 29 yrs old...) had his guy friend over there and this brother was obviously gay. and when i asked my mother if he was she said no and that he's a Metro Sexual....i guess that's the term used for witnesses so they don't get "in trouble"....?

hey thanks for the link btw

• RagingBull
    RagingBull

i know a couple of Metro Sexual Brothers. Both very feminine. One's an Elder. (single)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit