Bethelcoachtours offers visits to the UN....

by Jourles 6 Replies latest jw friends

• Jourles
    Jourles

Yes, that is correct. Bethel Coach Tours will make your trip to NY more enjoyable by taking you to the United Nations building on a sightseeing trip.

As per their website:

We can even put together a very enjoyable sightseeing itinerary: Empire State Building, The world's largest Macy's, Historical South St. Seaport, China Town / Little Italy, United Nations building, Metropolitan, Museum of Art, Statue of Liberty, See a Broadway Play, Times Square, Central Park, Woolworth Building, Chrysler Building, or even a Manhattan / NY / Hudson River Cruise!
    Incredible. I wonder how exactly they describe the UN when they go there? "Now brothers and sisters, we are pulling into the parking facility of the scarlet colored wild beast as described in the book of Revelation-uh-I mean the United Nations. Can anyone tell us how long the WTS was in bed-uh-involved-uh-associated-uh-used the library facilites here for the wonderful pictures that were printed in the Watchtower and Awake?"

I wonder how it will take for them to remove that reference to the UN off of their website?

- http://www.bethelcoachtours.com/build_your_trip.htm -

• Motema Bolingo
    Motema Bolingo

This is not really new. I visited the Brooklyn Bethel 24 years ago, in 1978. It was a 10 days trip organized by the Society for the european "brothers". I live in Belgium. Was included in the 10 days programme : assembly in the Yankee Stadium, visit of the Watch Tower HQ and Farms, a day in Washington ... and a rather long and detailed visit of the United Nations.
    Jacques

• Jourles
    Jourles

If that is the case, then I am going to open my own travel agency and have tours. Along the way if any of the bros or sisters want to get some exercise, I will make stops at the local YMCA's. WOW, look at that old church! I wonder what it looks like inside? How about it everybody? Let's go in and check it out! We do not have to pray or anything, just look inside of it.

Effin' HYPOCRISY!

• Motema Bolingo
    Motema Bolingo

I agree with you.
    ONU visits organized by the WT in 1978, 1990 ... or today
    Pure hypocrisy !

• MacHislopp
    MacHislopp

Hello Jourles,

good post ! Thanks for the reminder.

Surely ...nothing should surprise us anymore.

Greetings, J.C.MacHislopp

• Budda Belly
    Budda Belly

"And while you visit, you can do some
    research in the Devil's library".

• SYN
    SYN

BWAHAHA! 'Here we are at the central location of the Scarlet Coloured Wild Beast!' I can just picture all of the non-Dubs in the bus with really confused (or maybe hilarified) expressions on their faces. They will think the conductor is nuts or something...;)

The earlier in the forenoon you take the sun bath, the greater will be the beneficial effect, because you get more of the ultra-violet rays, which are healing. - The Golden Age

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit